Monday, November 15, 2010

Pier 39


We are here in the Bay Area! This was our first excursion up to the city, to Pier 39! It was so fun, Madeline rode the carousel, we saw sea lions- which STINK by the way- we walked along the pier and got lunch and went to the Farmer's Market. It was a fun day!







6 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

Holy cow, she's looking like Adam in these pictures!! We miss you guys!!! :(

Writing Group Blog said...

You made it! And now that you've gone to Pier 39 you'll only have to go back every single time you have visitors. Glad you're having fun!

Nicki said...

Oh my goodness! She's so big!! What a gorgeous little lady... looks like fun!

Kristen said...

She's huge! I can't believe how much more grown up she looks than just this summer. That's insane. SOO cute!

Heather said...

Yippee! You are back. Your little angel is turning into such a big girl - mine too. 2 of Brooke's favorite things are ballerinas and tea parties. Too bad they don't have anything like that around here. Although, I am thinking about putting her in a ballet class. I know that she would love it. Good to see you are all doing well.

Rachel said...

Yeah...I'm so glad you're back to blogging!!! Does Madeline know that her Aunt Rachel was in the Nutcracker once?
We can't wait to visit you and go to all the hot spots in San Fran which I'm sure you will know all of them soon, right?
BTW, Adam took really good pictures...way to go!