Madeline was Annie Oak-a-ley (yes that's how she pronounces it) for Halloween! I loved it because all the other little kids had no clue who Annie Oakley was. She first fell in love with Annie Oakley when she heard that her idol, her cousin Mary, loved Annie Oakley, and then when Adam took her to see the musical in Jackson Hole this past summer. (PS Madeline loves musicals). The video is a picture of her singing "You can't get a man with a gun" her favorite song from the play. Sorry it's side ways, I just wanted to get her whole outfit. If anyone knows how to rotate it please tell me!

2 comments:
We love that costume! Have you bought the DVD yet so she can watch it again?
Love ya lots
Sally, Maren and Emma
No, are you kidding? I don't know what the matter with us is!? Oh well, she'll survive, at least here we have TV! PS- I watched Larkrise to Candleford last night and thought of you!
Post a Comment