


An inseperable union of a girl and her dolls. Madeline has always loved dolls, she got her first doll when she was 6 months old, and tried to give it her binki! See that Samantha girl she's holding? That was mine from when I was young. I gave it to her for Christmas and now she is hooked! She loves American girl dolls, and I love them too, so it's a perfect. She has all their names memorized and all their friends' names too. It'll be a good incentive for her too, since it takes so long to save up for a doll! We found out from a lady in our ward that my Samantha is an original American girl doll from West Germany, so I've been trying to take it away from Madeline to keep her in a little bit better condition, but it is so hard to take from her! She just loves her and how can I say no to that?
11 comments:
She looks SO GROWN UP!!! I can't believe how beautiful and "big-girlish" she looks. We just saw her last summer!!!
Her hair is so dark!! When did it get so dark? It wasn't nearly that dark a few months ago! Such a cutie! My cousin had those dolls when I was growing up. We were never allowed to play with them though, so I never wanted them as they were not "play dolls" :)
What lovely pictures! I hope you're enjoying your camera :)
And I think it's great that you let her play with them- what's the fun in having dolls that only sit on the shelf?
SOOOOO CUTE! We miss you guys! Hope you're doing well!
Melissa
VERY cute pictures Diana. I love catching up on the blog.
She has so much more hair! She looks so old now! :) Cute girl. I have some American Dolls too!! I'm waiting a little bit longer to give them to Keira, but I'm excited for when I do! I hope she loves them too! :P
SHe's so beautiful! I was wondering when you were ever going to give us an update.
Jared is just at another 2 week school for now, then will leave on April 18th and pretty much be gone by then. Our puppy isn't quite ready to be taken away from her mom yet, but I will pick her up on Tuesday of next week!
That doll may be able to help pay for college someday? That's how. But, I think things are things, and let her be young. She will grow out of it too soon, and then you will be sad you had taken it away from her. I say, let her play with it!
I seriously look at these pictures of her EVERY DAY! I can't get enough of how adorable they are!!! We wish you guys were closer! Can't wait to see you again sometime! Maybe we'll come to you if i get up the courage to travel more than an hour with a newborn. Love you guys! Also, thanks for telling me about Madeline's Happy Birthday to Syd and Cali song. So cute!!!
-Melissa
OMGosh! I can't even believe that is your little girl. She is so big.
Okay, sorry I haven't gotten back to you in forever. I kinda dropped of the planet for a bit and my other computer (with your email) went the way of all computers. Email me so we can talk about the painting and what you'd like to do.
I still can't believe that's Madeline.
Post a Comment