Where do I even begin after so long? I think I will start with this... and then I will post a bunch for the next week or so, and then there will be another long pause... oh well, that's how I work. Happy Friday! P.S. Who wants to move to Belgium with me?
I love watching people break out in these dances in all sorts of places. It puts a smile on my face.
Oh, and no offense to the Belgium folk, but I've been there. Not that exciting. Wouldn't want to live there. It's good for a day visit --- you can get yourself some chocolate and lace. But then again, maybe it would be way cooler than Pocatello, ID! Hee, hee!!
This reminds me of Improv Everywhere. They get a lot of people together to stage seemingly random, but actually planned "scenes." Awesome. I'm with you- send me to Belgium. :) Check out Improv Everywhere's No Pants Subway ride- it's hilarious.
I love these flash performances (I think that's what they are called.) When black eyed peas performed on Oprah and the whole audience broke out into dance...that was awesome. SO I don't know what part of Belgium that Sarah was in, but when I was in Brugge, it was the most ideal picturesque little town I've ever been in. I will join you on that SOund of Music sing along. THat sounds like a blast!
6 comments:
I love watching people break out in these dances in all sorts of places. It puts a smile on my face.
Oh, and no offense to the Belgium folk, but I've been there. Not that exciting. Wouldn't want to live there. It's good for a day visit --- you can get yourself some chocolate and lace. But then again, maybe it would be way cooler than Pocatello, ID! Hee, hee!!
This reminds me of Improv Everywhere. They get a lot of people together to stage seemingly random, but actually planned "scenes." Awesome. I'm with you- send me to Belgium. :) Check out Improv Everywhere's No Pants Subway ride- it's hilarious.
Next time you guys are down here in the summer, you have to go with us to the Hollywood Bowl "Sound of Music" Sing-a-Long.
It's the best! Let's put it on the books for next summer.
I've seen this video before. Very cool to watch again!
I love these flash performances (I think that's what they are called.) When black eyed peas performed on Oprah and the whole audience broke out into dance...that was awesome. SO I don't know what part of Belgium that Sarah was in, but when I was in Brugge, it was the most ideal picturesque little town I've ever been in.
I will join you on that SOund of Music sing along. THat sounds like a blast!
That was fun! Glad your back in the blogging world!
Post a Comment