Cutie pie!!
Oh my heck Diana, she is sooo cute! Cannon is in love with her! I will give you a call this week :) When do you guys move away for the summer?? What color eyes does Madeline have? they are just gorgeous! ttyl! Give her a kiss from Cannon
Madeline is getting so big! Hooray for your new camera! She is So cute!!!
She so cute. I'm excited to meet her on Thursday!
So cute. I love the pic with you and baby Madeline. She is so sweet looking, I just want to kiss the cheeks.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cutie pie!!
Oh my heck Diana, she is sooo cute! Cannon is in love with her! I will give you a call this week :) When do you guys move away for the summer?? What color eyes does Madeline have? they are just gorgeous! ttyl! Give her a kiss from Cannon
Madeline is getting so big! Hooray for your new camera! She is So cute!!!
She so cute. I'm excited to meet her on Thursday!
So cute. I love the pic with you and baby Madeline. She is so sweet looking, I just want to kiss the cheeks.
Post a Comment