Sunday, May 4, 2008

Trip to SC

We just got back from the greatest trip to South Carolina. That is where I grew up, and I haven't been back for 10 years! It was so fun to show Adam around (I just wish we could have done more of that--especially more visiting old friends) and he LOVED it! Madeline was actually quite a good traveller (which is good because we're going to be doing a lot of it this summer!) Here are some fun pics, enjoy!of it this summer!) Here are some fun pics enjoy! (Blogger will only let me upload this many pics, so I will try to make a slideshow and post that with all pics.)

This is at the state house --the grounds are gorgeous, covered with all sorts of plants.

Inside the state house


The horseshoe on USC campus

My old house!!!

We saw so many old friends, went to my old ward, talked with my old neighbors! So much fun! Special thanks to Kassie, who let us stay at her beautiful house!
After we were in Columbia, we spent a couple of days in Charleston, touring, eating incredible shrimp and grits, ribs, and Maurice's bbq! Yum... We had a great great time! Now it's packing up time for the summer ... on to more adventures on the West coast!

2 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

It was so fun to see y'all!

Deena said...

I'm sad that I missed you. I'll be down there in a few weeks.

Usually on blogger it will only let you upload a certain amount at a time, but once those are finished, you should be able to add more to the same post. If you want. :)