Monday, March 17, 2008
Rex E Lee Run
Yeah!! I am proud to say that I ran a 5K, the Rex E Lee run, last Saturday!! It was the first race I've run since having Madeline, and while I wasn't "competitive" I finished in the first half and I pushed myself and I have to say I am very proud of myself... no I am not sharing my score online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment. I wish I could say that I've ever run a 5k in my life.
I'll be sure to check the results online... ;)
That's awesome!
Actually, I did check the results online and it turns out I did a TON better than I thought! YEAH!
good for you! I'm planning my next 5K for April. I'm sure you run much faster than I do, so we won't even have to discuss times... :)
Whoa! are you part superhero?
That's awesome! I ran the Rex Lee run back in 2001--marriage and 3 kids later. . . well, I really should run it again sometime! I love your blog!
Post a Comment