Thursday, March 6, 2008

Better than James Bond

For those of you who know, I am a single parent this week. Adam is in New York, and he just barely missed the bomb that went off in Times Square. You can all erase the images of a chic James Bond rolling out of the way of a huge explosion going off in the background, dusting off his tuxedo... it wasn't that close... but he was in Times Square the night before it went off, still pretty cool right?
He said that he and his friend went to check out the damage the next morning, you know, to try and put the pieces together, Inspector Clouseau-style (cue Pink Panther theme song).
Well, anyway, I am sitting watching "Celebrity Apprentice" in our house while the hubby is at an AMAZING hotel in the Big Apple. Oh well, I could eat an apple right now ;)... Well, here's a shout out to him if he reads this blog: " I MISS YOU!!!"
I know this doesn't sound that romantic, but honestly I can't think of a better compliment, than to say that after 3 1/2 years of marriage, I am still not bored of Adam. Far from it. Every day he fills me with laughter, interesting thinigs to think about, and love. What more could a girl ask for? Anyway, I am going to be done with this post before it turns to mushy. I love you, Adam, you are my life.

No comments: