Thursday, March 6, 2008

Madeline is 6 months!





Madeline is a sheer joy right now. I don't know if it gets better than this! She always is happy, smiley and laughs a ton. She is so outgoing and fun! I can't imagine life without her. We are pretty much together all day, everyday and I totally love it! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful baby! And if these pictures don't melt your heart, you have no soul. lol. just kidding. But they are dang cute!!!

10 comments:

Deena said...

Diana, she is so so cute. Life is rough when you have an adorable baby, huh?

I can't believe she is already 6 months. wow.

Coordination Queen said...

She is beautiful! Ditto what GM said, I can' believe she is already 6 months...

Anonymous said...

Um?! I thought she couldn't get any cuter! I was sure wrong. CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Andrea said...

What a big girl! She is so cute! Love the pics!

Brooke said...

Diana! I can't believe how big she's getting. It's obviously been too long since I've made the "trek" to visit you! We need to hang out soon. She's a cutie though!

Laura said...

She is SO cute!!! I can't believe how much she has grown! How awesome that she smiles and laughs all the time... Katelyn hasn't quite made it to that stage yet, but I hope she does!!! She is just now starting to laugh here and there... baby laughs are the best, I love it!

Lauren Perry said...

She is soooo darling! I just love her :) Cannon has a crush ♥

Aika said...

Hey there Diana!

I don't know if you remember me, but I was in your japanese class years ago, remember Minami-san? And then we ended up being in the same ward in South Provo... and then I was checking Nicki's blog and I found your name... Crazy, huh? How do you know Nicki? Anyways, we use to work together in Utah. But I was checking her blog out and I saw your name and I can't believe that you have a six month old daughter. She is too precious!!! I love blogging for the pure fact that you can catch up with people that you haven't talked to in years. Congratulations on little Madeline and they only get more fun!!!

Aika Whetten

becca said...

she was just a pod last time we saw her and now she's a little girl... very cute!

Physcokity said...

She is so cute! I love that middle picture!