Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No, I can't take credit for this cute blog...


Thank you to my awesome friend, Lauren, who made my blog cute!!! Because I am too impatient to figure it out on my own! (Everyone loves something for nothing) THANKS!!! You rock!
And thanks to Sarah for the new name (yes- I have no creativity of my own-lol).

7 comments:

Deena said...

It looks great here, and I love your new blog title. It's way more creative than your old one.

Lauren Perry said...

I am glad that you like it! It fits you :) Give my love to Madeline :)

Coordination Queen said...

I likey.

SarahF said...

hooray for the new title! so, now I'm officially... one of... your best friends, right?

Genean said...

I think ANYTHING was way more creative than the old one, GM!

The new blog looks so great! I'm excited for you.

Diana said...

totally, thx sarah.

Andrea said...

You have such a cute baby!!! And I think you look awesome! I like your blog title too. Oh, and I eat choco chips straight from the bag too! Who doesn't? I'll tell ya who - men! That's why they don't get it. ;)