So cute!!! I love seeing new pictures of Madeline. She is already getting so big! Wow! I have 2 weeks until my due date and I can't wait for her to come!! I was hoping she would come this weekend, but it didn't happen. I guess I need to be more patient. :) (It's so hard though!!!)
7 comments:
Awww this is my favorite post that you have ever done! Tons of Madeline and I LOVE all of it! I can't get enough of her, she is so stinking cute!
Oh, and on renaming your blog- you should call it Diana- Princess of WAILS (and have a pic of Madeline crying)- haha :)
ps- that pink and green flower and dot blanket is soooo cute! I bet the person that made that blanket is just the coolest of chicks....
So cute!!! I love seeing new pictures of Madeline. She is already getting so big! Wow! I have 2 weeks until my due date and I can't wait for her to come!! I was hoping she would come this weekend, but it didn't happen. I guess I need to be more patient. :) (It's so hard though!!!)
Great pictures--she looks like a little doll baby. And she totally looks like you!
Pretty, pretty baby.
Did you know that you shrunk and crawled into Adam's lap in these pictures?
LOL- thanks for the nice comments ;)
Post a Comment