Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cutest Nursery Ever






Not quite done, but getting there. Yes, the PINK dresser is an accomplishment- I painted it when I was 9 months prego... ok, ok, Adam helped a tiny bit... but not really... ;)

9 comments:

Genean said...

Hey, where did the cool letters come from? Did you make them?

Deena said...

I love the nursery! My favorite part of the pink dresser is the beautiful baby showing it off.

Coordination Queen said...

Love it! And she is beautiful!

Matthew and Alisha Palmer Family said...

Diana, Madeline is GORGEOUS, just like her mommy. I love the drawer pulls on the dresser and the lamp, and how pink and pretty and frilly everything is. Way to go! I'm hereby requesting more cute baby pictures!

Laura said...

SO CUTE!!! I was so happy to see the new pictures you posted on your Blog! Hooray! Madeline is beautiful! I'm in week 31 and the missery of the third trimester is in full force, so it's good to see pictures and get reminder of the end goal. :)

I wish we were still in Provo then we could take our baby girls to the park together and all that fun stuff. (sniffle)

Anyway, congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

Diana said...

YES!! I made the letters! Aren't you proud of me!! I have proven to myself that I have some ounce of scrappiness in me yet!

Diana said...

laura- i'm glad you commented- i lost all your info. can you email me the link to you blog and phone number? thx. just use my work email.

Lauren Perry said...

Look at that beautiful room! It is fit for a beautiful princess :) Madeline is ADORABLE!

Physcokity said...

She has your eyes