Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pictures of the Day





Isn't my baby Joe so cute?! And aren't these pictures awesome!! I took a photography class from my amazing friend Lesley about, what, a year and 1/2 ago, already? I haven't done anything with it, until now and I am getting the bug again. That's pretty much how my hobbies go, I'm really into them for a while and then I totally drop them and I change to something else. Hopefully by the end of my life I will have mastered something! But I got out my camera yesterday and snapped these cuties! My focus is a little off in some pictures which makes me mad, but if anyone has any advice, please share! I want to improve! ... especially you Tiff!

10 comments:

Diana said...

p.s. Does anyone know how I can write on my header picture? I obviously cannot figure it out...

Sarah Heder said...

He's so cute! I can't decide who I think he looks like. At first I thought Adam, but then I thought you. He's such a mix. What do most people say? Not sure how to write on your header. It's got to be something in your settings or layout page in blogger.

becca said...

jamey whipped up a banner complete with text for us in photoshop, saved it as a jpeg and then used that for the picture. that's all i know. and your baby is very cute.

Kathy & Geran said...

Looks like you've got the hang of your camera already--they are great! Baby Joe is a cutie! Sure miss you! Oh, and to put text on your banner, I only know how to do that in Photoshop.... There might be other ways, but that's how I do mine! I can do it for you if you e-mail me the picture and text you want.... Let me know!

Lesley said...

These are beautiful, Diana! Hopefully these will inspire you to SHOOT more often. I can't wait to see more!

And ditto, I'd be happy to help with your header too.

Now, off with you to take some more portraits of your darling kiddos!

Liz said...

Your pictures of Baby Joe is so adorable. My advice...take more pictures of him.

I use picnik.com to write on my pictures and to make my headers. I can show you how next time we get together.

jsfeatherstone said...

Ahhh Baby Joe IS adorable!!! I loved the post about "Stinker" Oh my. Those were some amazing comments especially comparing you to Satan and saying My dad hits me! Miss you guys

Genean said...

Aww, I love these pictures. He has such a sweet smile!

Sally said...

Wow, he is so adorable! How can you not take great pictures with such a great little model?

My advice is to take tons of pictures and delete the ones that don't look perfect. Then everyone thinks you're a terrific photographer! You're bound to get a few that are priceless with kids like that!

Weight Family said...

Diana - he is so adorable... It's amazing how fast they grow. I think he's a good mix of you and Adam for sure. Madeline is such a grown up girl! When I got off the phone with you yesterday, Kendal said, "Mom, I want to see Madeline so I can hold her hand again". There you have it - they are destined for each other. He always maintains that she is his girlfriend... so cute.
It was great to chat yesterday. I hope we can hook up in Utah!