Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Mysterious Ticking Noise

This video was shown to me by my sister Susan, and I have to admit it makes me laugh. And it gets in your head... I think my favorite is Ron, whose yours?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Made me laugh so much the girls came over to see why I was laughing! That was great! I think Voldemort was great! I loved it all, but they could have done more with Hermione!

Andrea said...

Oh man, that was hillarious! Thanks for sharing!
#1) Why was dumbledore naked later?
#2) Harwy Potteh! Harwy Potteh! Harwy Potteh! (Like my typing in an english accent?)
#3) Voldemort was funny. Harry Potter, the musical!

Betsy Lee said...

I love this video! I periodically watch it cuz the song is in my head so often. I can't decide which one I like the most. They're all so hilarious!