Monday, March 22, 2010

Let's do the Hoe down throw down

Yes we learned the hoe-down throw down for family home evening tonight, you think that counts? (Don't tell Adam I told you he did this too!) hehe;)

4 comments:

Deena said...

I thought I was being Rick rolled there for a minute.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Can you do it for us next time you come up? Sorry I haven't called you back yet!

Austyn said...

oh wow- what a fun fhe. by the way, laughing so hard at the story you told. I have SOOO many stories like that! and dustin is always like "why didn't you correct yourself?" and i have no idea why. i guess i try to convince myself that they didnt really hear what i said. hahahaha.

hey do you guys know the Rich family? josh and somebody. He's my buddy from high school and i think they live there...one or two kids.

also, Dustin has plans to live in the basement of your house while he goes to business school in california in 2011. what do you think? The stars would have to line up, but could be....like....amazing.

email me so i can invite you to our blog: smith.austyn@gmail.com

xoxox

Heather said...

That definetly counts!! I didn't know what the hoe down throw down meant at first. Good thing I checked your link. I thought you meant something else . . ha ha ha. Looks like fun.