Ok Kassie, I'm too retarded to know how this tagging thing works, but I'm just going to write the 7 things you may not know about me.
1. I was president of the College Republicans at BYU. Ha! My husband can't believe it! I don't even know the republican platform! I'm not even that conservative! I hate the NRA, I am opposed to the death penalty, and I think guns should be illegal, the list goes on and on. It's quite embarassing and one of the nerdiest things I've ever done- but hey, I had a great time while my facade lasted.
2. My husband and I met in Korea while serving in the same mission. (you can draw your own conclusions on that one!! lol)
3. My favorite kind of food is Korean. Bring on the Kimchi!
4. I really wanted to be Miss America up until my dream finally dissolved when I was about 18 years old. (Little Miss Sunshine anyone?)
5. I have started picking my nose and reading on the toilet since I've been pregnant and I can't stop. I hide it from my husband because I hate those two habits, which he does, and I yell at him when he does it, and I just can't admit to him that I've started doing them too!
6. I have kissed somewhere around 15 people in my life, my husband has kissed 3. (Ouch!- what was I thinking?!).
7. I always have these premonitions of violent crime. I know that sounds really weird, but I always imagine someone coming in my house and killing me a variety of ways, or if I go to a cliff, I imagine myself jumping off. I try to figure out how I'm going to escape the situation or pull a Jack Bauer or something. It's really weird and disturbing-except for the fact that it's not disturbing--I just look at it as a way to be prepared. Anyway, I have like one daydream a day usually a couple of them. Am I mentally screwy? I don't know...
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I did not know any of those things... very enlightening. :) And here is how out of touch I am: I didn't even know you went on a mission.
I think the last time I saw you was at a fireside in a chapel somewhere near BYU or when you rode with me and my sister down to Vegas and we stayed at your parents house. It has been a LONG time!
LOL! Oh my gosh- really? Yeah, I guess it's been a while. I always felt like I was kind of a brat on that trip to Vegas, I don't know why, but I've always felt really bad about it. I hope you don't remember me as bratty, but if so, I"m sorry. Since we've been doing the blog, I think we would totally be best friends if we had a second chance... ;) So you have to come to the Spa retreat, let's make it at another time?
I didn't think you were bratty at all. I was just glad that you were able to ride down with us. Even if it was in a piece of crap car. (both ways) It looks like you've figured out how to put pictures on your blog. As for the different templates, I just searched online for some free ones that I liked. Most places are pretty helpful about how to change yours with step by step instructions. Right now one of my blog friends is designing a new one for me. It should be showing its face pretty soon, so stop back by anytime! When is your baby due?
oooh nice.. Can't wait to see it. This is SUCH a good way to keep in touch with people you never see... my baby is due Aug. 8, but I think and HOPE she will come in late July. Is that bad of me? Does that mean I;m a bad mom?
That definitely does not mean you are a bad mom. There is plenty of time for that after she comes out. JUST KIDDING. My baby was 11 days early, and she was just fine--almost 8 pounds of fine. I'm glad she didn't stay in any longer!
I don't remember you being a brat on the Vegas trip so don't give that trip a second thought. Well, y'all can do the spa trip this time and then I'll try to get in on it next time. And I told Jake today that you and Adam were going to come to SC and when you do, you'll stay at our house. So when are you coming? :)
Cool. thanks. I don't know...I would love to come next spring/summer, I plan on going down to Florida and staying with my Nana for a week or something. I will talk to Adam about it...I'll keep you posted--but thanks for the offer! We will totally take you up on it!
Post a Comment